Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

07 January 2012

This week on Pinterest

This week on pinterest is a weekly posting I like to do highlighting my new obsession:  Pinterest.  I've had just a hard time writing a good description of what pinterest is, I finally went to the website and just copied what they have.  So, here you go:

What is Pinterest?

Pinterest is a virtual pinboard. Pinterest allows you to organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. You can browse pinboards created by other people to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.
People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and share their favorite recipes.

Makes a little more sense than what I've been saying, right?  :)  Ok, here are my favorite pins of the week:
 

 
 
 
 
 
There you have it!  My favorite pins of the week (in no particular order)

If you're on pinterest, do me a favor and click that button over there ------> and follow me.  If you aren't on pinterest (are a follower of Maestra Amanda's Bookshelf) and want to be, leave me a comment with your email.  I'll hook you up.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Katniss clothes! That's great!!! I've seen ones like that but I don't think for book characters. The Dumbledore quote is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.