Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

09 January 2012

Its Monday! What are you reading? From Picture Books to YA

Its Monday!  What are you reading?  From Picture Books to YA is a weekly meme hosted by Jen and Kellee from Teach Mentor Texts.  It is both a recap of what you read the past week, and a preview of what is to come on your blog this coming week.

Recap:  January 2-January 8
January 2:  Its Monday! post
                   Review: The Gathering Storm (Katerina Trilogy #1)....debut author challenge!
January 3:  Review:  The Whole Story of Half a Girl....another debut author challenge
                   Book Talk Tuesday Link Up Hosted by The Lemme Library (I just linked up one of my
                   previous review posts)
January 4:  Review:  Ash Mistry and the Savage Fortress....2012 is the year of the B.A.!
January 5:  Review:  The Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus, Book 2)
January 6:  Follow and Feature Friday
January 7:  This Week on Pinterest
January 8:  In My Mailbox

Upcoming:  January 9-15
 January 9:  Its Monday!  Post
January 10:  Book Talk Tuesday Link Up Hosted by The Lemme Library (I just linked up one of
                    my previous review posts)
                    Review:  Because of Mr. Terupt
January 11:
January 12:
January 13:  Follow and Feature Friday
January 14:  This Week On Pinterest
January 15:  In My Mailbox

I need to review:  The Poison Diaries by Maryrose Wood and Vesper by Jeff Sampson.  

5 comments:

  1. Gosh, you are reading and reviewing books I haven't or have barely even heard of! Look at all I'm learning from you! I have to remember to check back on your Pinterest posts. I love Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo Jen; I've not heard of most of your titles, but will look them up. I have read & recommended often Because of Mr. Terupt-enjoyed it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because of Mr. Terupt is a classroom favorite. Some of my kids loved The Poison Diaries...but I haven't read that one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of a lot of the books you posted, so I'll have to check them out! I have The Future of Us sitting in my TBR pile waiting for me. :)

    Booking It with Runner Sami

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've laid out your week using "It's Monday, What Are you Reading". I'm new to blogging and trying to sort out how to organize my time, writing, etc. I think I'm going to try using this as a place to start.
    I've also got Mr. Trupt on a shelf to read as well - may have to bump it up on the list!

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.