Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

05 September 2011

I need your help...

As some of you know, I'm on the Virginia Reader's Choice Committee for elementary readers (grades 3-5).  I've had to read a lot of books, some that I can find in the library, at the Green Valley Book Fair or other book stores (Borders clearance), but there are many that I still need to read, either because I can't find them in the library or local book stores.

If any of you have a copy of the following books that you would be willing to loan me, I promise to take really good care of it.  Please email me (amandakfurman@gmail.com) or leave a comment to let me know if you have one of the following that you would be willing to loan me:

-13 Treasures
-Billy Creekmore
-Ellie Ever
-Emily's Fortune
-The Fantastic Secret of Owen Jester
-Ghost Dog Secrets
-Ibby's Magic Weekend
-Messing Around on the Monkey Bars
-Night Flight: Amelia Earhart Crosses the Atlantic Ocean
-Penny Dreadful (by Laurel Snyder---there are several Penny Dreadful's out there)
-Raleigh's Page
-The Tilting House
-Umbrella Summer
-Word after Word after Word
-The Year the Swallows Came Early

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.