Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

17 August 2011

WWW Wednesday

WWW Wednesdays is a weekly posting hosted by  Should be Reading, where you answer the following W questions:

What are you currently reading?

What did you recently finish reading?

What do you think you'll read next?

So, here we go!

I'm currently reading:  City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare 

I just finished reading: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare, Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann, and Withering Tights by Louise Rennison

Next, I think I'll read: either City of Glass, a book my sister recommended (she said it was like Harry Potter for adults---I'm in!), or a book for the VRC committee.

                                                                                 
  

1 comment:

  1. i'm readin the near witch, and its AWESOME! here's my WOW post w/2012 books! hope you'll stop by and let me know what you are looking forward to reading from my list! http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.