Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

08 July 2011

I don't want to brag, but I'm really excited!

I got my *first* real, honest to goodness, ARC (advanced reader's copy) in the mail today from Peachtree Publishers!  I had read, back in January, the first 40ish pages of The Cheshire Cheese Cat: A Dickens of a Tale by Carmen Agra Deedy and Randall Wright thanks to NetGalley.  It was, in fact, one of my first reviews, and I loved it!  I was disappointed that there was only those first 40ish pages available for review at that time.  The lovely people at Peachtree remembered and sent me a copy of the entire book.  I can't wait to read!

Peachtree Publishers, thank you so much for remembering and sending me this book.  I really appreciate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.