Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

06 June 2011

In My Mailbox 17 1/2.....I forgot some!

Oops! 

In my mailbox is a weekly posting hosted by Kristi, The Story Siren, where you post the books you bought, were gifted, borrowed or otherwise got your hands on for that week.

My husband and I are planning an "epic, crosscountry flow-a-palooza" road trip in August, and the art teacher at my school loaned me these great books so I can get a better idea of some of the places we're going.

Sorry its a little bright, but we're driving from Virginia to Seattle (stopping at Mt. Rushmore, Great Falls, Montana, Kellogg, Idaho, and Moses Lake, Washington).  From Seattle, we're heading down to Oregon (to see the town and beach the movie The Goonies was filmed in), through area 51, to Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon, the Southwest, to Denver and finally home.  I'm so excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.