Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

15 June 2011

Books for Trade

I saw this on Cialina's page, muggle-born.net, and thought it was a great idea.  I hope she doesn't mind me borrowing it!  I used to love swap.com, until they started charging you to use the site and requiring you put your credit card information in.  To make a long story short, I did that once, and my account was hacked.  I'm not doing that again. 


I have a bunch of books that either I'm not going to use in my classroom, or am ever going to read again.  They are still in really good condition (unless otherwise noted).  I'm willing to accept ARCs, as long as they are in good condition.

Either leave a comment, tweet or email me with the title of the book you'd like and the book you are willing to send me, and what condition it is in.  I do reserve the right not to accept a trade if I don't want that book, or don't like the condition it is in (I'm not going to send a like new, only read once book for one that is ripped, has dog-eared pages or the spine broken).

We would each be responsible for the shipping costs.


You can also visit my Goodreads wishlist to see books I'd like to trade for.


Books I'm willing to trade:
 ~The Secret History of the Pink Carnation by Lauren Willig (1st in series; adult historical fiction/mystery/romance; very good condition)
~The Masque of the Black Tulip by Lauren Willig (2nd in series; adult historical fiction/mystery/romance; very good condition)
~Lady MacBeth by Susan Fraser King (adult historical fiction; very good condition)~Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella (adult contemporary fiction; very good condition)
~Would be Witch by Kimberly Frost (1st in series; adult paranormal romance; very good condition)
~Barely Bewitched by Kimberly Frost (2nd in series; adult paranormal romance; very good condition)
~Karma Girl by Jennifer Estep (adult paranormal romance; very good condition)
~Prada and Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard (YA fantasy)
~Secrets of the Cicada Summer by Andrea Beatty (MG historical fiction)

Let's do each other a favor and clean our shelves of unwanted books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.