Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

25 May 2011

Networking @ Archair BEA : Interview with Theresa from Fade into Fantasy


Today's topic for the Armchair BEA (Book Expo America) is networking.  Each blogger participating in Armchair BEA was assigned another blogger to interview and get to know a little better.

And now....the fun part.  I didn't want to do just boring questions, so I tried to mix it up a little. 

Introducing (*make drumroll sound in your head*) Theresa from Fade into Fantasy

The Basics...
1. What is your name? Theresa
2. What is your blog? Fade Into Fantasy
3. How long have you been blogging? Since October 13, 2010
4. Where do you live? Northern Michigan
5. What are your top 5 favorite books and authors? Danann Frost Falls From Grace by Joanne Valiukas, Lust by Charlotte Featherstone, JR Ward, Gena Showalter, Tina Folsom
6. When you aren't blogging and reading, what do you like to do? You mean there's life beyond reading and blogging? LOL  My youngest plays baseball and football.  There is nothing I enjoy more than watching him play his games.  I also enjoy nature photography, video games, and many crafts.

The fun stuff (or the section in which Theresa and I become bff's over our love of Pepsi)
7. Coke or pepsi? Absolutely, unequivocally, PEPSI
8. Jacob, Edward or 'boo sparkly vampires'?  Edward, but they really should have ditched the "sparkle" factor
9. Cake or pie? Peach pie!
10. Are you more excited for 'The hunger games' movie or 'Harry potter 7.2'?   For me, The Hunger Games... for me and my family, Harry Potter.  We've been watching those movies together since my boys were small.

Top 10 fun facts about Theresa
1. My fear of snakes once had me running backwards into a river while fishing with my husband, and the snake I saw was only about 2 feet long and non-poisonous.
2. I am always cold.  I keep telling everyone that I was born in the wrong state, but they never listen.
3. I have a really hard time reading anything that has to do with a law enforcement character, which makes no sense since I've never been in trouble in my life.
4. Procrastination is my nemesis.  You would think that I would have learned how to deal with it by now (I'm almost 35).
5. I live with 5 teenage boys and my husband, and I still have all of my hair! :)
6. I am a sucker for all furry critters.  When I was a teenager, I would bring home every free cat/dog that I came across.  My mom would give them away while I was at school so that we didn't end up living in a zoo.
7. Sour cream and mayo are disgusting!  I will never understand how you people can eat that stuff.
8. After 35 years, I have finally figured out what I want to do with my life and have started taking online college courses in order to get my English degree.  Maybe I will be your editor someday!
9. Sunshine is my lifeblood.  Without it, I get extremely cranky and lethargic.
10. I worked as a residential and commercial carpenter for about 4 years, and met my husband when I was paired up with him as my partner.

I just want to thank Theresa for being so gracious in answering my questions.  It was fun thinking of questions to ask and also getting to know her better.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for having me, Amanda! It was great answering your questions and bonding over Pepsi :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa interviewed me today so it was fun to read this and learn more about her! I like the idea of "The Basics" I've never seen that or done that for an interview before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being such a great interview, Theresa! I had a pepsi today in your honor! :)

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.