Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

07 March 2011

In My Mailbox #5

I'm sorry this is a Monday "IMM"...my husband and I went out of town this weekend, and I didn't get the post written up ahead of time (I didn't know we were going out of town until Friday night!)

In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by Kristi, The Story Siren, where bloggers post what books they've gotten (either in the mail, from the library, purchased or as gifts) that week.


This week, I got a copy of "Its a Book" by Lane Smith (from my friend, Annette, because she knows how hilarious I think this book is).



From Amazon: Playful and lighthearted with a subversive twist that is signature Lane Smith, It’s a Book is a delightful manifesto on behalf of print in the digital age. This satisfying, perfectly executed picture book has something to say to readers of all stripes and all ages.









Here is a video that features most of the book (unfortunately, the last page of the book is not featured in the video---and its the best one!)
I also got a $20 gift card to Barnes and Noble from my student teacher as a "thanks for hosting me" gift when she left.  She knows me too well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.