Mine is "Ermet B. Flowrose"...beautiful, I know. Aaron's would be"Restpetra Flowrose"...again, just rolls off the tongue. I will assume that in 9 months time there will be a ton of babies being born with these names. And don't burst my bubble.
How do you find our your name? Go here or just follow the directions below:
(or, I just copied the directions from the website)
1) Write down the second syllable of your middle name.
- If you do not have a middle name – what is wrong with you? How did you know when your parents were mad at you? Anyway, you should use the second syllable of your first name.
- If your middle name is only one syllable, you may use the second syllable of your last name.
- If none of your names have more than one syllable, your parents obviously read the children’s book Tikki-Tikki-Tembo, and you may use any syllable you like from Tikki-Tikki-Tembo-No-Sa-Rembo-Chari-Bari-Ruchi-Pip-Peri-Pembo’s name.
3) If you are a female above the age of 30, write down the word “less.” If you are a female under the age of 30, write down the word “met.” If you are a man of any age, A) welcome! and B) write down the word “petra.”
4) Write down the first initial of the last name of your favorite English teacher from school.
5) Write down one simple action verb (i.e. “run,” “jump,” etc)
Now, get your results!!
Combine the answer from #1 with the answer from #3. That is your first name.
Your middle initial is the answer to #4.
Your last name is your answer to #5 with your answer to #2 added to the end.
Please, try it out and leave me a comment at the bottom telling me what your Hunger Games name is. Also, if you haven't yet read Hunger Games, do so NOW. Not tomorrow. NOW.