Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

11 January 2011

Across the Universe book launch!

While I haven't yet read Across the Universe by Beth Revis, it sounds great, and I'm hearing tons of great stuff about it.  To kick off the launch, Penguin Group (the Publishers) created this cool "secret project" for bloggers...and guess what?!?!  You get to be a part of it!

Click here for an exclusive video interview with the author, Beth Revis.

io9 is to have a free 111 page exerpt from the book that you can read....but only for today! Click here to search the site and read.


You can watch the book trailer, here.

And here are more links to facebooks, twitters and blogs than you can shake a stick at:

As I'm writing this, the Across the Universe webpage isn't up yet.  As soon as it is, I'll edit this post and share the link here.

After you check all this cool stuff out, I'd love to hear what you think!  Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.